[Mediawiki-l] Special Extension distributor question

John W. Foster jfoster81747 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:15:42 UTC 2011

I have Mediawiki 1.17 installed. I have been using the Special Extension
distributor to download the extensions I want to use. Now it only offers
to download a 1.18 version ("snapshot" I think). Is this likely to cause
functional issues with the extension I need. Seems to me the drop down
should offer both the current or other versions if it truly is making
the extension for the version listed available. I do not want to update
my current server to the newest version as I figure it still has a few
kinks to work out. I will do that when it is actually released. Any
ideas?
frosty