[Mediawiki-l] Language change (German→English)

Olivier Beaton olivier.beaton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:07:44 UTC 2011

You may need to run rebuildMessages.php (may have different case) in
the maintenance folder after changing the code.

In the case of renamed links, for those that are not dynamically
generated somehow, you can use replaceText extension to do a
search+replace of all links in all articles.

Have fun!

- Olivier