[Mediawiki-l] sementics mediawiki compatibility with oracle database.?

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:38:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Markus Krötzsch
<markus at semantic-mediawiki.org> wrote:
> If you find concrete things that we should change to make it work on
> Oracle, then we are happy to take them into account. You can submit
> concrete suggestions to bugzilla.mediawiki.org. I think nobody of us has
> a license for Oracle, so we cannot really develop effectively for this
> platform.

[OT: I never knew that redirected!]

There is a free (as in beer) version of Oracle you can download from
the Oracle website which would allow you to test it locally if you wanted.
I also know Jure (freakolowsky) is active in supporting Oracle for MW
core so if you had specific questions I'm sure he would be willing to
answer them.

-Chad