[Mediawiki-l] Why Facebook and others can't see a wiki's most important image

Patrick Nagel mail at patrick-nagel.net
Sun Jul 24 04:54:26 UTC 2011

Dear Dan,

On 2011-07-24 12:17, jidanni at jidanni.org wrote:
> [some unimportant issue with a random website]
> Ha Ha, Ha Ha, told you so *for years*.
> Ho Ho Ho. Muhahaha.
> Ho Ha, Q: what are the goofiest looking links on Facebook? A: MediaWiki links!

Have you forgotten to take your pills?

Seriously. I think I'm not the only one who is starting to get annoyed with
your way of letting us know about issues you seem to have with MediaWiki.

Send a patch, or say it in an appropriate way.

Patrick.

--
Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4