[Mediawiki-l] Font colors

Schneelocke schneelocke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 11:30:01 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 11:11, Henny Savenije
<webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr> wrote:
> I am maintaining a wiki and want all the colors reflect my house
> style. I want all the font in the color maroon (#800000)
>
> It was initially like this but somehow it changed.
>
> http://www.genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/mediawiki/index.php/Dorpspomp
>
> If I look in the monobook.css I can't find anything which could
> warrant this. Does anybody have an idea what goes wrong here?
>
> The funny thing is if I LOOK at the monobook page
> http://www.genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/mediawiki/index.php/MediaWiki:Monobook.css
>
> everything is in maroon.

http://www.genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/mediawiki/skins/monobook/main.css?301
has this style rule that's taking precedence over the rest here:

div#content {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 white;
    border-color: #AAAAAA -moz-use-text-color #AAAAAA #AAAAAA;
    border-style: solid none solid solid;
    border-width: 1px medium 1px 1px;
    color: black;
    line-height: 1.5em;
}

I don't know too much about CSS, but if you added a specific rule to
MediaWiki:Monobook.css that said

div#content { color: #800000; }

you'd probably be fine.

--