[Mediawiki-l] Undefined index complaints by PHP 5.3.5

Dan Nessett dnessett at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 23:36:42 UTC 2011

I have upgraded to PHP 5.3.5 for a 1.13.2 wiki. I am now getting
thousands of complaints in the virtual host error log of the form:

... PHP Notice:  Undefined index: hash in <wiki root>/includes/Setup.php
on line 75 ...

After some research these seem to occur because the default value of
$wgLocalFileRepo set in Settings.php includes the array element:

'deletedHashLevels' => $wgFileStore['deleted']['hash']

I have googled this problem and found nothing reported.

Anyone here have ideas how to eliminate these?

--
-- Dan Nessett