[Mediawiki-l] One software for multiple websites

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 21:50:30 UTC 2011

Thank you Daniel for your prompt reply. Actually I had tried that method
before but I guess I didn't quite understand it. I was thinking that
changing $IP at LocalSettings.php should  work. Even if it fails, it would
be a good learning experience.

In any case, I would try the suggested method also. Hopefully, I may
understand it this time round. Still I would be glad if anyone can tell me
how to reference a different folder at the same level as I may need it
occasionally for other purposes.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:16 AM, Daniel Barrett <danb at vistaprint.com> wrote:

> Instead of inventing your own method, you can see how other people have
> done this:
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wiki_family
>
> DanB

PM Poon