[Mediawiki-l] If logged in

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:06:53 UTC 2011

Hi, I am trying to hide my p-cactions menu bar at
http://health.jbdirectory.com

I used <?php if ($this->loggedin) { ?> and <?php } > to hide the relevant
codes such that only those who log in can access the bar. However, when I do
that, the bar disappears for good, even though I am logged in. In other
words, it is not acting the way I intended. What could be the reason for
this? By the way, I could do the same thing for other codes, so why not this
one then?

(P/S: I have removed the loggedin codes so that you can see the p-caction
bar.)

--
PM Poon