[Mediawiki-l] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST.

Nick Clark nick863 at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 5 06:38:48 UTC 2011

Wow Jerry,

> Brings me back to the 90's when i read 'remove me from this list'
> which i think should be followed by 'because im too
> stupid/lazy/ignorant/self important to do it myself'.
>
> If the person in question is offended by my response then... good.

This is an amazing read. It's fascinating you should think all this.

I'm glad you're also keen on offending people, because we need people like
you in our underground plan to wipe out 'that element of the human race' who
always cause a 'problem'.

Seeing as you have no problem with offending, this is good news, and we will
add your email address to our network for exterminators in the new reich.

Great to have you aboard!