[Mediawiki-l] One software for multiple websites

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:48:25 UTC 2011

Hi, I finally manage to link to a single set of MediaWiki software! However,
I got the following error:

A database error has occurred
Query: SELECT lc_value FROM `l10n_cache` WHERE lc_lang = 'en' AND lc_key =
'deps' LIMIT 1
Function: LCStore_DB::get
Error: 1146 Table 'paranormaldumm.l10n_cache' doesn't exist (
paranormaldumm.db.4707958.hostedresource.com)

I kept the original in a separate folder and when I revert back to it, the
website works perfectly and the database is not corrupted at all. Wonder
what the problem could be? Assistance deeply appreciated.

--
PM Poon