[Mediawiki-l] OAIRepo errors

Zach H. luckenbach at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:54:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have been running Lucene and OAI for some time now with much success but
in efforts to stage a test upgrade from 1.16 to 1.18 I am redoing our dev
instances as many many travesties have occurred in this environment.
The issue arises from when i am attempting to re-"setup" OAI I go to the
index.php?title=Special:OAIRepository

I get the following error

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 2 at column 1: Document is empty
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
Now in production this thing is working as expected but in dev this is the
only error I get.

Any guidance would be most appreciated

Thanks