[Mediawiki-l] Wiki migration II

Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Dec 5 18:54:18 UTC 2011

Apropos Stephen Berg's upgrade, early next year I hope to be going from
1.13.0 on Solaris to 1.18+ on SUSE. I can't upgrade, so my initial plan
is to:

1. Do the new installation on SUSE
2. Copy the live database to my Solaris development host
3. There, do _just_ the database upgrade
4. Transfer the 1.18 database to SUSE

Is this a viable plan? If not, please could you let me know what I need
to do?

Thanks,

/Sam

Sam Sexton
Provisioning Team Leader
Thomson Reuters
sam.sexton at thomsonreuters.com

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.