[Mediawiki-l] Hidden Images

mrthetooth mrthetooth at burningsea.com
Fri Sep 17 00:51:49 UTC 2010

I have created an Unpublished namespace on my wiki that is viewable only to certain users.  The goal of this namespace is to have a place to create articles, so that I can time their release at which time I move the pages to the main namespace.  So far this works well, except with images, which are of course in the special File namespace.

So basically, is there a way I can keep certain uploaded images hidden as well until I'm ready to release the article?  I'd like something simple, I'm assuming with an extension.