[Mediawiki-l] [Wikitech-l] Attention MediaWiki Hackers!

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:44:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Aude <aude.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> Very awesome that no travel is required!  I'm not a hardcore mediawiki
> contributor but would like to be more involved, can work on mapping
> and data capabilites, or on aspects of core code (If you want help
> with something)

Of course all developers are welcome! We're going to be tracking
bugs for that weekend using a new keyword in Bugzilla called
"bugsmash."

(That's also a general invitation for people to start targeting some
items for the Hack-A-Ton)

> What help do you need from local DC wikipedians?  Although we are not
> yet a chapter, we could perhaps help with getting a venue (though
> danese probably can handle it too) or other ways of helping organize.

I should've reached out to you guys a few weeks ago ;-) The venue
is almost settled--hopefully will have an information to share about
that this evening. I might need a hand the day before (I will be driving
up the 21st) to help me get things organized and ready for everyone's
arrival on the 22nd.

-Chad