[Mediawiki-l] Accessing User's standard.js file?

Tech Geek techgeek12345 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:15:33 UTC 2010

I am trying to configure the "External Edit" feature in MediaWiki from [1].
One of the things mentioned (recommended) in there is to put the following
piece of code in User's .js file:

addOnloadHook(function() {
    var editTab = document.getElementById("ca-edit");
    if (!editTab) return;
    var editURL = editTab.getElementsByTagName("a")[0].href;
    addPortletLink("p-cactions", editURL + "&externaledit=true", "EE",
"ca-exted", "External editor", "");
});

I  am assuming that I might have to put this code in User's standard.js file
[2].

How do I access my personal standard.js file?

My User page is accessible as follow:
http://myserver/wiki/index.php/User:TechGeek

Thanks

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:External_editors