[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade Question

Christopher Eicher predx97 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 16:32:41 UTC 2010

The web hosting company i'm with now has the ability to upgrade my wiki
software, but i'm hesitant to do so because it might kill my content.  I
would be upgrading from the media wiki 1.6 to 1.16 version.  What files
would I need to backup on the database and once done do I need to reinsert
those files into the database or should the files in the database carry
over?  Have several pages already created for the wiki site and hate to
think about recreating every single page.