[Mediawiki-l] [Maps] Unknown Method

ruud habets ruud at habets.info
Thu Oct 21 14:18:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to install the mapping extension from Jeroen de Dauw and get
these errors when saving a page that has a {{#display_map:NAME}} written
in it:
:
*Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: No ending delimiter '/'
found in /var/www/vhosts/kgv.nl/httpdocs/wiki/includes/EditPage.php on
line 1086
*Fatal error: Call to undefined method Title::isSpecialPage() in
/var/www/vhosts/kgv.nl/httpdocs/wiki/extensions/Maps/includes/features/Maps_BaseMap.php
on line 98

Has anyone got an idea how to deal with them? I am using the latest
0.7.1 version

Ruud