[Mediawiki-l] Change look of a page depending on "page type"

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 15 14:21:57 UTC 2010

Basically I want to have different page types that look a little different (mainly a header and footer) in my wiki.

I know I can do this by using different name spaces, or full page templates, but I would rather not have to do that.

Is there any way to do this?

As of now, I am designating the 3 different types of pages using simple templates - {{Article}}, {{Component}}, {{Module}} - These just place a footer on the page, but I would like a footer and a header if possible.

Thanks, -Adam