[Mediawiki-l] problems with collapsible tables

Assa Yeroslaviz frymor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 05:41:27 UTC 2010

hello everybody,

as this is the first time I am posting in this list, I would to thank you
all for the great work you're doing.
I think it is a great help for all MediaWiki user.

My problem is with the collapsible tables.
Every time I am clicking on the show hie button,  the page jump to the top.

I copied the two scripts to the common.js and common.css and saved it.  (I
didn't do it myself as I don't have the admin rights, but I've checked them
and they are there.)

I copied the example file from the mediawiki page
{| class="collapsible collapsed wikitable"
|-
! This is the header cell, which is always shown
|-
| This cell is not shown by default.
|}
But each time I click on the show-hide buttons, the page jump to the top. It
does open/close the table, but still it jump up.

Do I need to change something? Does it has anything to do with the
LocalSetting.php settings?

my MediaWiki version is:
Mediawiki 1.15.4
PHP 5.3.2 (apache2handler)