[Mediawiki-l] Benefits of using wiki in a corporate environment-how to convience?

Tech Geek techgeek12345 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 01:43:19 UTC 2010

Well, so being a mediawiki savvy I realize how using mediawiki can benefit a
small to medium scale enterprise.

Recently I have being asked task to convience my executive management team
about benefits of using an internal corporate mediawiki in the organization
(say 60 to 80 people). What are some good pointers/resources that I can
point them to?

I would like to avoid the route of me telling them as to why I think it will
be useful. Rather it  would be good if I can give them a 3rd party resources
or even testimonials from this mailing list which explains in general that
how can mediawiki benefit an organization.

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks