[Mediawiki-l] deleting an account and rollingback all edits and new pages...

2007 at gmaskfx.com 2007 at gmaskfx.com
Thu Nov 25 00:22:19 UTC 2010

Those are all good questions.. I also wonder if there is a tool to download all the pages at their current version so you could flush the database and then re-import the pages cleanly?

I don't really care about the history of these pages.. most of them are very short and they history are tiny edits.. if anything the fact that it is so hard to remove spam and vandalism because the design seems to favor history so much is a detriment and places into the hands of the spammers.