[Mediawiki-l] deleting an account and rollingback all edits and new pages...

Benjamin Lees emufarmers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:43:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM, David Benfell
<benfell at parts-unknown.org> wrote:
> Good to know, but there's no documentation.  How does one use it?
Throw the code in Special:MyPage/common.js and you should see a "mass
rollback" tab at the top of user pages and user contributions lists.
Make sure you've set $wgAllowUserJs = true; in LocalSettings.php.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:22 PM, 2007 at gmaskfx.com <2007 at gmaskfx.com> wrote:
> Those are all good questions.. I also wonder if there is a tool to download all the pages at their current version so you could flush the database and then re-import the pages cleanly?
The deleteOldRevisions.php maintenance script will erase all revisions
except the current one from every article.
deleteArchivedRevisions.php will permanently erase all revisions that
were deleted through the regular deletion interface.  In general, such
things aren't worth the bother, because disk space is cheap.