[Mediawiki-l] Moral standards

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sat May 29 16:47:20 UTC 2010

Nor do we have any need to discuss the morality of
sites using Mediawiki. If morally bankrupt people want
to use Mediawiki, they're certainly free to do so as long
as they abide by the license.

I'm reminded of a complaint about a year ago about
a neo-Nazi site using Mediawiki. While I or others may
disagree with their views, its not our place to judge
them just because they want to use our software.

-Chad

On May 29, 2010 8:32 AM, "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

On 29 May 2010 13:27, Bernard at bernardHulsman.nl

<bernard at bernardhulsman.nl> wrote:

> So the moral standard on Wikipedia seems to be the contrary of...
Wikipedia is actually pretty much off-topic here. If you want to
discuss problems you're having on Wikipedia, this is absolutely not
the place for it.

- d.