[Mediawiki-l] Moral standards

Raymond Wan r.wan at aist.go.jp
Fri May 28 16:20:13 UTC 2010

nevio carlos de alarcão wrote:
>> Of course, if you (or Bernard) see some relevance in the
>> question that I have failed to see, please let me know...
> Dear, I see your point. However I think we are a community either and, and
> from this point of view, I think we should address this subject.
> Respectfully

Nevio -- you are right that we should discuss such topics
since we are part of the community.  What I am trying to say
is that there are other venues (other mailing lists) to talk
about them.

Unwillingness to talk about such topics *here* does not
imply we never want to talk about them.  It is only about
keeping mailing lists on-topic.

And there is no such thing as "just once" because it will
happen again and again (second time in recent memory,
actually...).

Ray