[Mediawiki-l] New Extension: TODO List Progress Bar

Vadtec vadtec at vadtec.net
Sun Jun 13 08:58:05 UTC 2010

Greetings all,

I found my self in need of a TODO list progress tracking extension, so I wrote one.

The basic idea is to be able to track items on a TODO list (or any list really)
based on their status. Each item is given a "value" that is then used to create
a nice visual progress bar that is displayed at the bottom of the list.

The full details are at: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TODOListProgressBar

I welcome any comments or suggestions, especially on how to improve the
performance of the extension or the code I have written. If you find a bug,
typo, or other annoyance, please, let me know and I'll fix it when I get the chance.

- Vadtec