[Mediawiki-l] New Extension: TODO List Progress Bar

Sarel Wessels (Agri Wiki) swessels at agriwiki.co.za
Mon Jun 14 12:31:06 UTC 2010

Hey Vadtec,

This is an excellent extension... I am in need of almost the same
extension, but mine should just show the progress bar, not the
outstanding/completed lists of tasks.The only data that should be sent
to the progress bar should be an percentage, or a value, example
250/1000 which is 25%.

I want to use the extension to show how many articles I received on my
website, compared to the target for the whole year.

Do you think one can change this extension to do this?

Thank you.

Regards,
Sarel

Op 2010/06/13 10:58 AM, Vadtec het geskryf: