[Mediawiki-l] Status update of GSoC project ("RDF import/export in SMW")

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa.l at rilnet.com
Wed Jul 14 12:05:29 UTC 2010

   FYI, I just posted a status update of my Google summer of Code
project entitled "Extending RDF import/export in Semantic MediaWiki":
http://saml.rilspace.org/gsoc-status-update-july-14

In the post, I'm summarizing the work done so far and and the nearest
challenges ahead. Feel free to have a look and give feedback
(preferrably here on the list).

If you are new to my project, you can find the project proposal here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:SHL/GSoC2010

On my status page you'll find all the options for how you can following
the project:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:SHL/GSoC2010/Status

Cheers,
Samuel