[Mediawiki-l] developer

Misha Zaitzeff misha.zaitzeff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:49:06 UTC 2010

Hello, I hope I'm not being inappropriate posting to these lists, but
I'm looking to hire a mediawiki expert on a consulting/freelance basis
to help me with a project.

I am developing a website that will serve as a directory for real
estate agents (essentially one page per agent).  I'm looking for
somebody to do the following for me:
*Set up the mediawiki software on a server
*Help design layout of appropriate templates and other add-ons
*Write scripts for pywikipediabot, and use it to translate data into the wiki
*Assist in writing scripts to datamine the web for real estate agent information

Please email me to discuss the project further.

Thanks,
--Misha Zaitzeff