[Mediawiki-l] External links

mrthetooth mrthetooth at burningsea.com
Mon Dec 20 19:13:55 UTC 2010

I understand the objections, but I would like to do this for only certain external links.  That is, some of our "external links" point to our forums or website, which have the navigation as our wiki.  But when it comes to the external links that point to actual outside sites, I'd like to these to open in a new tab.

Is there any way to add a class (or something) to certain external links, which would cause them to open in a new tab?