[Mediawiki-l] Seeking Assistance

Christopher Eicher predx97 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:49:51 UTC 2010

I am currently setting up a free gaming access wiki area of my website and
i'm having a bit of trouble with the wiki setup.  Where do I download the
infobox extension file so that I can use this in my wiki pages for the
site?  Tried to use the template coding, but it didn't seem to work and as a
result I found that I needed a .php file in the extensions folder to make it
work.  Is this extension file free use for any wiki site or is the one on
wikipedia specially tailored?  Any help would be appreciated in fixing my
problem.  The current setup for the wiki area of my site is at
http://wiki.mmodomination.com/ if you need some information.