[Mediawiki-l] Error message: Parameter 1 to Language::getMagic() expected to be a reference

Dr Bob Jansen bob.jansen at turtlelane.com.au
Fri Apr 16 03:33:39 UTC 2010

We have upgraded mediawiki to

MediaWiki 1.15.3
PHP 5.3.2
MySQL 5.0.90-community

We now get this error message as the first line of every page.
Searching the web implied that upgrading beyong PHP 5.3.1 and
mediawiki 1.15.0 should solve the problem but it does not. Anyone got
any clues?

bobj
Dr Bob Jansen
Turtle Lane Studios Pty Ltd
PO Box 26, Erskineville NSW 2043, Australia
Ph: +61-414 297 448
Skype: bobjtls
http://www.turtlelane.com.au

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to
receive no further email from me, please send me an email with the
subject "No Spam"