[Mediawiki-l] Drupal 6 Themer OR Recommended List-Serve?

Tim Ware tim at hyperarts.com
Thu Nov 5 22:51:56 UTC 2009

I hope this isn't too off-topic or a disallowed topic, but....

First, I’m interested to know if anyone can recommend any developer(s)
skilled in creating themes for Drupal 6 – we have an immediate need
for additional resources along these lines, and would be interested in
speaking to anyone who fits that bill (particularly from developers in
the San Francisco Bay Area).

Second, does anyone know of any listservs or similar resources
dedicated to Drupal theme creation? We regularly follow discussions on
Drupal.org for updates to modules, discussion of bugs etc, but
wondering if there are any communities out there that focus more
specifically on Drupal’s presentation layer? Would love to hear any
recommendations!

Thanks for any help here.

Tim

T: 510.339.6084  F: 510.339.6086  E: tim at hyperarts.com
201 4th Street , Suite 404 . Oakland CA 94607
www.hyperarts.com  .  socialmedia.hyperarts.com  .  twitter/hyperarts