[Mediawiki-l] On hands help with backup, new installation, and restore

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Wed May 13 17:43:48 UTC 2009

I need help exporting a small wiki, setting up the new wiki, and
transferring everything. I am not comfortable doing this myself but an
experienced person could probably take care of the whole
kit-and-kaboodle in an hour, and maybe a further hour for extension
checking. Current version is 1.11 I think.

If someone has an interest please contact me backchannel (I love
saying that) and we'll talk turkey, or at least some kind of edible
fowl.

It is for a non-profit. I will be paying for this out of pocket.