[Mediawiki-l] Announcing Easy Lucene Search for Mediawiki (Brian) (Brian)

Chris Reigrut chris at reigrut.net
Sun May 10 13:32:12 UTC 2009

Thanks for documenting them, Brian.  I think that a couple of them are
simply your opinion, some are OS or  Mediwiki version specific, and at
least a couple are actually bugs.  I'll certainly work on fixing the
latter, and I do appreciate your feedback on the former--I'll take them
into consideration.