[Mediawiki-l] Left aligned table and bullet list

Roland Achermann roland.achermann at bbv.ch
Sat Mar 28 19:57:05 UTC 2009

BTW, the same problem exists with left aligned images, e.g. [[Image:name.ext|left]]. The CSS definition for such images contains the "float:left" (as your suggestions does). IE and Firefox render it differently. Both left-align the text "Bullet", IE hides the bullet points behind the table, Firefox shows the bullet point (in front of the table).

May that the skin definition has to be improved to overcome this issue. (In this case it is a topic for the developer mailing list. I know, I know...

Roland