[Mediawiki-l] my strange problem continues

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Wed Jun 17 17:17:58 UTC 2009

Yes when i go to any page i see not only the same title for all aticles,
including login form, search, all, i see the title and the text of that
article (Carlos Iglecias) and under the correct text of article or login
form, special page.., and when i logged as wikisysop i see different
title but still the correct text, some times happens when i clic in a
link this go to a page that no correspond to the link, for example, link
in Mexico and go to mexico article page but i see tow articles in one,
under the title Mexico i see the table with data(population, area ect..)
of this country thas correct but more under i see an article named
Street Fighter and at the end i see the other part of mexico article. in
the mediawiki-l email list i read this problem is fix after run
rebuildall.php script, by now i'm dumpling eswiki-pages-articles to
another database with mediawiki-1.15 the proces no has finished, the
first problem not show by now , but somes times happens to me the second
problem , i'm waiting finished to see whats happend.