[Mediawiki-l] help please

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Wed Jun 17 16:59:54 UTC 2009

MediaWiki version: 1.12
      * PHP version: PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli)
      * MySQL version: Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu
        (i486) using readline 5.2

I have installed mediawiki on debian lenny for my local intranet from
apt-get install mediawiki mediawiki-math mediawiki-extensions and
configured it, and work fine, them downloaded
eswiki20090609-pages-articles.tar.gz and from command line run java -jar
mwdumper.jar --format=sql:1.5 eswiki20090609-pages-articles.tar.gz |
mysql -u root -p wikidb and all article are on my wikidb, them run
RebuildTextindex.php, My problem is when i go to see any article or
random page, in all page article in the top of the page are the same
article (Carlos Iglecias) under the article that i desire to see , and
when i loggin as wikisysop i see another article in the same place of
all pages. I have make this many times, another way was downloading
mediatikiXX.tar.gz uncompressing on my website directory and follows the
install procedure, but the problem continues, i will make this with
enwiki to see whats happens because i believe the problem is on the
eswiki20090609-pages-articles.tar.gz , have downloaded another's
pages-articles but the problem continue