[Mediawiki-l] Problem with background-color in Template tables after upgrading to 1.15.1?

Clayton ccornell at openoffice.org
Fri Jul 24 10:22:47 UTC 2009

I upgraded the OpenOffice.org Wiki from 1.13.3 to 1.15.1, and have come
across a problem that I cannot yet resolve.

On this Wiki we use a navigation TOC Template for building up book-like
navigation through common topics/wikibooks.  It is split into 2 parts, a
 MasterTOC that sets out the major layout components and a topic spcific
TOC that provides the links to Wiki articles.

This is the MasterTOC:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:Documentation/MasterTOC

This TOC defines a background color for the booktitle part as part of a
color is no longer being rendered.

I'm assuming that there is an option that is new/different in 1.15.1?
but I'm not sure where to look.  Any tips or ideas?

C.
Clayton Cornell       ccornell at openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany