[Mediawiki-l] Box surrounding Categories

ekompute ekompute at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 06:00:40 UTC 2009

Hi, my box surrounding the categories at the bottom of each article page
miraculously disappeared! I have another wiki and I copied the Monobook.php
to it but the box still refuses to appear. I then tried to copy both my
Common.css and Monobook.css over and still nothing happens. Seems to work in
one website but not in the other. What else can I try? This is the trouble
of being half past six, doing by trial and error, LOL.

PM Poon