[Mediawiki-l] [+] functionality and latestMediaWiki version 1.13.4

Evelyn Yoder eyoder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:37:01 UTC 2009

After upgrading to V 1.13.4, the [+] feature in category subpages feature
stopped working. It also stopped working in the CategoryTree extension,
which I have been using in the sidebar successfully with V 1.13.3.  When I
hover over [+], the alt-text shows "Expand", but it's not an active area.

Any ideas?

- Evelyn

The site is here, fyi:
http://lj.platformatyourservice.com/~platfor1/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Info from Special:Version page:
Installed software Product Version  MediaWiki <http://www.mediawiki.org/>
1.13.4  PHP <http://www.php.net/> 5.2.5 (cgi)  MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>
5.0.67-community-log  Installed extensionsSpecial pages
*CategoryTree<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CategoryTree>(Version
r46794)
* Dynamically navigate the category
structure<http://lj.platformatyourservice.com/%7Eplatfor1/wiki/index.php?title=Special:CategoryTree>
Daniel
Kinzler  *TopTenPages <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TopTenPages>
* Shows most viewed pages Sascha
Parser hooks *CategoryTree<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CategoryTree>(Version
r46794)
* Dynamically navigate the category
structure<http://lj.platformatyourservice.com/%7Eplatfor1/wiki/index.php?title=Special:CategoryTree>
Daniel
Kinzler  *ParserFunctions<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ParserFunctions>(Version
1.1.1)
* Enhance parser with logical functions Tim Starling
Other *BreadCrumbs2
<http://www.ehartwell.com/InfoDabble/BreadCrumbs2>(Version 0.9)
* Breadcrumb navigation (where am I) Eric Hartwell
Extension functions efCategoryTree, wfSetupParserFunctions and wfTopTenPages
Parser extension tags <categorytree>, <pre> and <toptenpages>
Parser function hooks anchorencode, categorytree, defaultsort, displaytitle,
expr, filepath, formatnum, fullurl, fullurle, grammar, if, ifeq, iferror,
ifexist, ifexpr, int, language, lc, lcfirst, localurl, localurle, ns,
numberofadmins, numberofarticles, numberofedits, numberoffiles,
numberofpages, numberofusers, padleft, padright, pagesincategory, pagesize,
plural, rel2abs, special, switch, tag, time, timel, titleparts, uc, ucfirst
and urlencode