[Mediawiki-l] Skinning category pages

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Dec 11 14:13:40 UTC 2009

During some other discussion thread I made a  passing remark that the category
pages were not attractive to end-users.  Someone, I'm sure, said that it was
possible to change the look of category pages - but I can't find the original
message.  What I'd like to do is to have the category pages have the same
appearance as content pages.

Could someone kindly point me to suitable reading?  Googling hasn't provided
an answer so far, but then I probably didn't use the best search terms.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group