[Mediawiki-l] Users Group?

Chris Reigrut chris at reigrut.net
Wed Apr 29 03:55:33 UTC 2009

Are there any users groups for Mediawiki (or wikis or even social media
in general)?  I'm thinking about trying to start a users group here in
Colorado, and I was hoping to be able to learn a little from those who
have done this before, but I'm not finding anything.

Would anyone else on the list in Colorado be interested?

Chris Reigrut                                Home: +1-303-682-9630
chris at reigrut.net                          Mobile: +1-303-960-9831
http://www.reigrut.net

"You live and learn, or you don't live long" -- Robert A. Heinlein