[Mediawiki-l] Any 1.14 with authplugin working out there?

RK hiding at freemail.hu
Mon Apr 6 10:25:42 UTC 2009

Hi all again!

I'm still trying to solve the pwauth authentication issues.

My question now is NOT pwauth specific (as it seems to work).

- Is there any 1.14 installation with configured and working AuthPlugin interface?

Any authentication method is ok. I'd like to investigate the code and find out what the problem could be in my case.

I also found the AuthPluginUser class in the include file which is not really documented and I'm afraid this could be a source of my problems, as pwauth plugin doesn't deal with it, meanwhile AuthPluginUser explicitly asks the developer to override certain methods.

thanks
Robert