[Mediawiki-l] Problem with upgrading form Mediawiki 1.10 to 1.14

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:52:46 UTC 2009

Hi Platonides, Mike Daly, Jan Luca, Evelyn Yoder, Tim Starling, and the
many,  many others who have attempted to help me solve the problem of
upgrading Mediawiki to Version 1.14.

My, am I glad that the mystery is suddenly solved. I think Mike Daly did
mention it before but I didn't realize that I need to type in again the
table prefix which I thought would create another prefix on top of the
existing one. I was toying with the Mediawiki installer again this morning
and presto! The website went up after I typed in the prefix, "kom".

Thank you very very much for all your kind assistance and moral support. My,
am I glad that I would have no problems upgrading in the future. This phobia
has been with me for far too long!

PM Poon