[Mediawiki-l] SpamBlacklist does not keep spambot away

Samuel Richardson sam at richardson.co.nz
Mon Sep 29 23:45:43 UTC 2008

You might want to look at installing the reCaptcha plug-in. I use it on all
of my wikis and it works perfectly. By default it will require captchas for
anonymous users that make edits containing external links and for new user
signups.

Samuel Richardson
Freelance Web Developer
www.richardson.co.nz | 0405 472 748