[Mediawiki-l] Illegal mix of collations error

Don Krause dkrause at unixplanet.net
Mon Sep 29 22:55:13 UTC 2008

When I had that problem after upgrading my wiki's from 1.12, I checked my
tables, and couldn't find any errors, so I turned off $wgDBmysql5 (changed
it from 'true' to 'false') in LocalSettings.php, and the error went away.
(It's labeled "Experimental")

Lot's of pages that were drawing wrong also got fixed

=Don=