[Mediawiki-l] Convert KWiki to MediaWiki

Erbs, Nicolai nicolai.erbs at logica.com
Thu Sep 18 15:20:42 UTC 2008

I got a script converting the whole KWiki database to an XMLdump. The
script (http://xoa.petdance.com/Convert_Kwiki_to_MediaWiki) is from Dave
Holland.

But from this XMLdump I can't import it to MediaWiki. I'm using
importDump.php and after that rebuildrecentchanges.php, but still there
appear no recent changes and I can't find the imported pages.

Any idea, why this might happen, or how I can import it in a different
way?

Cheers,
Nicolai