[Mediawiki-l] Real time wiki page editing problem

Mohammad Towfiqul Islam towfiq.islam at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 00:34:06 UTC 2008

Hello all,

If anybody know the solution of this problem I would be grateful:

I have a wiki but when one wiki page is open and editing by several users at that time few users are facing data lost kind of things as well when they are trying to save their wiki page thay cant save their page or wiki automatically logged off.

Is there a way to edit a wiki page in real time by several users and no body will face data lost kind of things?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Towfiq