[Mediawiki-l] firefox doesn't accept framechange

Rein rein at livingtale.nl
Mon May 26 08:56:33 UTC 2008

Mediawiki opens allway in the topframe even if you have an url to the rightframe.
I changed that with help of the archive.
That's working everywhere, besides on my own computer: in Firefox.
(Explerer 7 is allright - but I tried that after the change, not before.
I cleared the cache of Firefox, the tempfiles of Windows (you never know).
I added on advise of Chris in an other discussien the local settings to:

$wgEnableSidebarCache = false;
$wgCachePages = false;
(is that what you meant, Chris?)

Still firefox opens without the sidebar of the site it is placed in - that is: only on my own computer.
Of course I can live with that, but it's quite a bother.
Rein