[Mediawiki-l] removing sidebar + search bottom mainpage

Rein rein at livingtale.nl
Mon May 26 10:14:59 UTC 2008

I though I had it working good, till I likes ad Explorer.
Explorer 7 can't loose the -empty- left bar. I don't manage to move the content to the left.
I changed #column-content and #content, changing to absolute, and static, and even the flow, but not the good effect.
I can't change portlet because it effects the personal bar as well.

In Explorer 6 it is even worse:
here the search bar itself is gone, and the buttons appear left.

With the skin Chick not working (see other discussion) I'm quite desperate.
Rein